Monday, June 24, 2013

I DID IT!!!!!

I cant't believe it I finally did it !!!!!!!!!!
This has got to be the first time I can remember that I have gone 7 days with out stopping for at least a $1 cheeseburger. This was not easy for me. Not at all. Even as I sit hear typing I am thinking about how nice it would be to run and grab a cheeseburger.

This week was my first week of Drama Camp and I wanted so badly every day as I drove to teach to stop and grab SOMETHING. A couple of french fries PLEASE!!! Even harder was driving home from camp by that point I was so hungry there were times I was pretty sure my truck was about to pull a Herbie forcing me into a drive threw wither I liked it or not.
By the time I got home I was starving. But I still had to make dinner and I really just wanted to eat.

I have tried this before not telling anybody but my self  that I was going to do it and I never went more then 2 days. But this time I did it. I suffered threw it and believe me I white knuckled it all the way. But I did it and I survived.

So on to my next goal. I think since my work out is going so well and although I wouldn't say it easy for me it might be time to step it up a bit. I am going to add kettle bell weights. So for those of you who read this and I hope there are at least a couple could you please let me know what a good beginners kettle bell routine is. Are we talking 2 reps of 10,10 reps of 4 or sit there and stair at it and hope it does the work for me. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! The first few weeks are the hardest! And let me tell you NOBODY EVER FELT BAD FOR EATING HEALTHY! Nobody has regretted eating good food. Take snacks like raw carrots, peanuts, almonds (calcium), sunflower seeds, strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I get this...I'm off and on the same wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, good job, Heather! I have days totally like this... for me, it's the $1 large Dr. Pepper. Every day I don't give in is a victory. :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete