Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a big announcement, even though some of you probably already know. I will be participating in the Nov, 16th Dallas Fall Color Run 5K. It will be my first 5K ever. I would love it if you would do it with me. I am going to sign up for the 9:00 am heat it is $45.00. http://thecolorrun.com/dallas-fall/

Last Saturday My husband and I were doing some housework and watching a show called Extreme Weight Loss. The contestant was saying that once she reaches her goal weight she wanted to do a mud run. I said to  Nick (my husband) that if I was really fit I would do a color run. He didn't know what a color run was so I looked it up and showed him how a color run is a 5K where they spray colored powder at you at every check point. He said to me "you know if you want to do a 5K that would be a phase 1 goal. Its only 3 miles"   So I looked it up and found one in November which I think is plenty of time for me to get ready. 

This is the first time I have gotten really excited about exercise. The idea of just running in a 5K doesn't interest me but this sounds like fun. Ever since I made this decision I am excited to do my work out. I even get a bit emotional when I think about it.

I can't guarantee that I will run or even jog the whole thing and I hope who ever joins me will stay with me. Please let me know if you want to do it with me. I think we would have a great time.

1 comment: